Beaches Turks and Caicos is an ideal family resort set on the crystalline sand and beautiful reefs of Grace Bay on the island of Providenciales. This gorgeous resort embodies the finest of what Beaches Resorts has to offer. It stands out among all-inclusive resorts because it offers a large range of activities and relaxation opportunities, as well as outstanding food and dining alternatives for guests of all ages.
What We Love About Beaches Turks and Caicos
- It has the feel of a “home away from home.”
- Includes over twelve miles of beautiful, clean beaches.
- Offers twenty-one restaurants and fifteen different bars.
- There are tons of activities and fun stuff to do with the kids.
- The resort offers a laundry list of amenities, pools, a water park, and excellent accommodations.
What We Don’t Love About Beaches Turks and Caicos
- Doesn’t offer the included spa treatments that other resorts often include.
- The rooms are a bit outdated and old, though they are far from uncomfortable.
- Does not offer a private beach.
- Communication between staff and guests could be improved.
- Housekeeping can be a little undependable.
Packages and Cost
When arranging a trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos, combine a flight and a hotel stay to save the most money. This is a popular destination for residents on the East Coast, and there are numerous direct flights from Boston to Miami. Of course, weddings, anniversaries, marriages, and honeymoons are all popular in Turks and Caicos, and Beaches caters to them.
Beaches Turks and Caicos also offers a day pass, which costs $520 for an adult day pass, $540 for an evening pass, and $640 for a full-day pass. A pass is also required for children. A day or evening admission for a youngster costs $180, and a full-day pass costs $270.
Features and Benefits
Beaches Turks and Caicos has an abundance of amenities, including:
- All gratuities, taxes, and tips are included.
- Transfers from and to the airport.
- Scuba diving with PADI certification and all equipment included.
- Snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking are all popular activities.
- Volleyball on the beach, basketball on the court, and pool tables are all available.
- Tennis is played both during the day and at night.
- Center for physical activity.
- Shows that are performed live.
- Wi-Fi is available for free.
- Autism Treatment Centers that have been certified.
- There are ten freshwater pools, four whirlpools, and one scuba diving pool on the property.
You may be able to take use of additional amenities not listed here, depending on the package you choose.
Because this is an excellent family resort, there are many of family and children’s activities to choose from:
- A diverse choice of watersports and activities are available.
- Swimming in the pools and waterpark of the Beaches Resort.
- Visit the resort’s Sesame Street characters, who stroll around and interact with guests.
- Attend a parade and stage show put on by Sesame Street.
- Come to Kids Camp for some fun activities with other kids.
- At the X-Box Lounge and Scratch DJ Academy, you can play video games.
- Play ping pong and air hockey at Trench Town.
For a price, Beaches Turks and Caicos also provides nanny services for when parents need a break.
For Mom and Dad
If you only want to have a romantic holiday as a couple, there are plenty of options:
- The adults-only Turtles Bar is a great place to unwind in the evening.
- The Cricketer’s Pub hosts karaoke evenings.
- The resort’s many swim-up bars provide tropical beverages.
- Along the Turks and Caicos Islands, take a romantic stroll around the twelve miles of available beaches.
The Beaches Turks and Caicos resort makes it simple to have a romantic getaway, even if it is a family-focused resort.
At Beaches Turks and Caicos, there are 21 restaurants to choose from, including:
- Courtyard Bistro
- Bombay Club
- Mario’s Italian Cuisine
- Reflections Restaurant
- Kimonos Oriental Cuisine
- Arizona’s Southwestern Cuisine
- Schooners Seafood Grill
- Sapodillas Caribbean Cuisine
- And many more!
If you’re looking for traditional American meals, there are dozens of restaurants on the resort that serve pizza, southwestern, mac and cheese, and burgers. If you’re looking for fresh local fish and seafood with a Caribbean twist, Sky Lounge, Sapodilla’s, and Schooners are the places to go. Breakfast at Bayside Restaurant includes pulled pork eggs benedict. Enjoy traditional French decor, smells, and soupe à l’oignon at Le Petit Chteau.
When it comes to sleeping arrangements, there are numerous options. Villages and levels are used to organize the rooms. Each town has its own distinct style, which includes French, Italian, Florida Keys, and Caribbean influences.
- The French village is the furthest away from the shore, yet it is quieter than the others.
- The Caribbean and Seaside Village offers two pools with swim-up bars and is located directly on the beach.
- The resort’s Italian village is located in the center, with tile-roofed homes encircling a huge pool. The Key West community is made up of a series of low-rise residences along the shore. One and two-bedroom suites, as well as three and four-bedroom villas, are offered within the ultra-luxurious complex.
WiFi is provided in the rooms as well as the public areas. The only drawback to the accommodations at this resort is that they are a little outdated, but still comfortable.
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall vs Beaches Turks and Caicos
In Montego Bay, Jamaica, the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall is an adults-only all-inclusive luxury resort. This is a large hotel with 295 rooms, but the included butler service makes the visit feel more individualized. Although this resort is older than Beaches Turks and Caicos, the rooms are nonetheless spacious and comfortable. There are swim-up suites and rooms with terraces. An infinity pool with a swim-up bar, access to two other neighboring Iberostar properties, and some of the best ocean views in the area are all available to guests.
Beaches Negril vs Beaches Turks and Caicos
Beaches Negril is a luxurious all-inclusive resort focused on families, located on Jamaica’s gorgeous Seven Mile Beach. Many of the same amenities are available at Beaches Negril as they are at Beaches Turks and Caicos, such as Sesame Street characters, a choice of lodging options, and multiple restaurants. Beaches Negril, on the other hand, is a smaller island than Turks and Caicos, and the beach is not private. For a more exclusive, premium vacation, we prefer Beaches Turks and Caicos. The Pirates Island Water Park offers a lazy river and water slides, and the accommodations at this resort are large and have balconies. A fantastic location for families!
Atlantis Bahamas vs Beaches Turks and Caicos
Atlantis is more of a vacation experience than a simple hotel and resort. Six distinct hotels, an aquarium, numerous restaurants, and a world-famous water park are all part of the Atlantis complex. This is not, however, an all-inclusive resort, so families will need to budget for all of their meals and drinks. The cost of staying at Atlantis includes admission to the Aquaventure water park and the Ruins aquarium. The water park and aquarium are suitable for visitors of all ages, but adults will appreciate the wide range of accommodations available, which can accommodate practically any budget.
Conclusion & FAQ
There’s nothing quite like Beaches Turks and Caicos! The fun never stops here, with a not-crowded public beach, family-friendly accommodations, and a big waterpark. This resort has a wide range of architectural styles and some of the nicest vistas in the area. In addition, the food is outstanding. It’s something to think about for your Turks & Caicos vacation!
Providenciales, the strategically placed gateway island with the famed and vast Grace Bay Beach, is home to Beaches Turks and Caicos. Thanks to the world’s third-largest coral reef system, the beaches on this island chain are immaculately stunning. Turks and Caicos is surrounded by reefs, which protect the beaches from ocean waves and keep the coastal blue quiet and clear.
Grace Bay is home to the resort, which is only a few minutes from Providenciales International Airport (also known as PLS). When staying at Beaches Turks and Caicos, the airport is only a ten-minute drive away and is your best bet.
For admission and exit into Turks and Caicos, as well as proof of intended departure from Jamaica, a valid passport is necessary. For the most up-to-date visa information, go to the Turks and Caicos Immigration Department’s website. The nearest emergency passport facility in the United States is in Nassau, Bahamas.
As previously stated, the resort is only around 10 minutes by personal vehicle from the airport. Beaches Turks & Caicos also provides airport transfers. Get on board your air-conditioned bus for a roundtrip airport ride from the airport to Beaches Turks & Caicos, which is included in most packages. The resort is roughly a 15-minute drive away, with beautiful views.